- You can read and copy the information for personal use, but if you want to use it for commercial purposes or publish it online, you must cite the source.
- All images on the site are classified using automated tools and are under open property rights. Any use of copyrighted images should be reported to us.
- The site avoids using or mentioning any trademarks without permission from the trademark owners.
- Any attempt to hack or destroy data will be dealt with under the law.
- Reproducing the trademark or domain of the site will result in legal action.
- The site is not responsible for any misuse of the data.
- The tourist guide’s data is constantly updated, but the site is not responsible for any problems arising from the use of the data.
- All tourist attractions and their names are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. We do not charge any commission or partnership with any entity added to the tourist guide.
- Adding any location to the tourist guide is free, and we do not charge any monthly or yearly fees.
- The data is added with the help of a specialized team. If you want to remove any data from our site, you can contact us from the designated page.
These are the rules for using hotel booking, flight bookings, and car rentals:
- Our website helps you find hotels and flights by searching through many different sources. We don’t handle any financial transactions directly with these sources.
- If you have any problems with your booking, you should contact the booking company that you were redirected to for help. We are not responsible for any theft or other issues that might happen during the booking process.
- If you think that a company we work with is stealing money from customers, please let us know so that we can remove them from our site and help with any legal issues.
- We are just a search engine and don’t handle bookings directly. Any bookings you make are done through the companies that we redirect you to.
- We update our prices and information automatically from our suppliers. If there are any differences in pricing or timing, we try our best to get accurate information, but we are not responsible for any significant discrepancies.
- Any photos or information used to display hotels or flights belong to their respective owners.
- We are not responsible for any unofficial transactions that violate our website’s name.
Version 1 after 22/03/2019. If you disagree with any of the items below, please don’t use our web sites.
What we do for you
We (Go Travel Un Limited, a Hong Kong Corporation, and its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as Go Travel) own and operate the website, https://www.travelpayouts.com, the mobile iOS&Android Travelpayouts software application and a number of web sites allowing you to search for airline tickets, hotel rooms and car rentals. We provide our websites and apps to all who wish to develop the travel industry on a “white-label” basis for the exclusive use by certain of their customers who register a Travelpayouts account with the “white-labelled” website (the “Website”) and/or “white-labelled” app (“App”).
Every time you submit a search request, we contact a number of our partners – including, but not limited to, service providers, airlines, hotels, travel agencies [collectively referred to as Our Partners] – to provide us with a list of available options; then we sort out the results and present them to you. You can search, filter and browse the results until you find a suitable option and click on the corresponding record. At that time you are redirected to Our Partner and all your further interactions take place with them, not Go Travel.
We constantly update the web site, the way the information is presented and add/remove Partners appearing in the search results. We do it at our own discretion.
We offer the service on a personal non-commercial basis. Commercial use of the service is allowed when you sign up for our Affiliate Program.
What we don’t do for you
We don’t sell tickets / bookings / etc. Our web site only allows you to search for travel products, but you pay directly to Our Partners on their web sites. Hence, if you have questions, suggestions or service inquiries, please forward them directly to Our Partner. All mentions of Our Partners, including their trademarks and logos, are made for information purposes only.
We don’t recommend any tickets / bookings over other tickets / bookings. We provide the comparison tool and the information we collect from Our Partners. All decisions are yours.
We don’t recommend one Partner over another Partner. Same reason as above.
What we don’t want you to do
If you’re under 13 – using the web site without your parent’s or guardian’s supervision.
Running automated search queries on our web site. This may affect the operation of our web site and make other users unhappy. This also includes spam and requests aimed at or likely to impair the performance and operation of the web site.
Using our trademarks, design elements, logos, content, articles, and other Intellectual Property. Our Intellectual Property is ours and we don’t grant you a license to use it for any purpose. An exception is made for journalists and bloggers – they are allowed to use the trade names and logos to identify Go Travel in their articles.
Misrepresent the nature of your relationship with Go Travel. You are not allowed to pretend to act on behalf of Go Travel in any capacity unless we explicitly authorize you to do so as our Affiliate Partner.
If you think we’ve done something wrong
Intellectual Property Infringement. If you think we’ve infringed on your Intellectual Property, please send us a detailed explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll review it within the reasonable time frame.
Arbitration. You expressly give up your right to go the court (individually or as part of a class action) and agree that all matters will be settled by binding arbitration of a Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre.
The travel search service is provided to you “as is” without any warranties, including fitness for purpose. It provides generic information that doesn’t take your specific requirements into consideration. All the ticket/booking information we display comes from our partners and we don’t validate it for accuracy, availability, applicability, compatibility with your needs or citizenship / visa status, etc.
We are not responsible for the validity of information outside of our control related to exchange rates, weather, time zones and time difference, travel time, etc. The information published in city guides may not be accurate and you use it at your own risk.
We disclaim any responsibility for any actions performed by you based on the information presented or implied on our web site.
Because we don’t sell anything (see above), we can’t guarantee the availability of tickets or bookings, or that the price given to us my Our Partners will be the same price you will pay.
We don’t guarantee that the price that will be displayed to you will contain ALL the charges and fees, including, but not limited to: airport charge, fuel surcharge, departure tax, checked baggage fee, credit card processing fee, etc.
We don’t guarantee your satisfaction with your flight or booking because the provisioning of service is beyond our control.
Theoretically, our web site may go down or become unresponsive for a short period of time. In the unlikely event of this happening, we are not responsible for any inconvenience you incur.
Limitation of Liability
Because we don’t charge you for anything, to the maximum extent permitted by the law of your country, we disclaim any liability for any damages arising from your use of Go Travel’s web sites or from any aspect of your dealing with Our Partners.
You agree to indemnify Go Travel and its stakeholders against any claims, damages, losses, etc. brought by 3rd parties as a result of your misuse of the web sites, Go Travel’s or Our Partners’ Intellectual Property.
Your use of our web sites is governed by the laws of Hong Kong.